My Photo
Name:
Location: Heanor, Derbyshire, United Kingdom

I am 56, married for 32 years, have two children and NO mortgage. Check out short stories on www.storiesville.com

Friday 30 January 2009

New Year Update

New Year resolution to keep this page more up to date. I've been lazy whilst promoting the book, and things slip a little.

However, I now have features on www.tewkesbury.net, www.cheltenhamdailyphoto-lynn.blogspot.com and a variety of other outlets.

Type the title of the book (A Ticket to Tewkesbury) into Google's advanced search to find them all.

Those interested in reading/writing can also join, for free, the US website www.storiesville.com. I'm on there and you can view a whole host of stories (not just mine, though I wish you would) written by some very talented people.

I have anopther manuscript almost ready and Pneuma Springs have already expressed a keen interest in it. This time it's a compilation of original short stories.

It will be followed, in the fullness of time, by my second novel "Two Little Dicky Birds", and then by "A Tangled Web" which I am half way throuigh writing at the moment.

Feel free to leave comments, or contact me on georgius4444@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home